Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What You Love

Love is in the air and we’re asking our CGGE members to dig deep in their hearts and find inspiration to show us what they love most. Is it a person in your life? The memory of an important event? The feeling you get when you wear your favorite jewelry? A special destination? The smell of cookies baking?

So let us know CGGE Members - “What You Love”

The contest begins January 25st and ends promptly at 11:59 PM on February 25th. Each member may submit one entry only in stained, fused, lampworked or mosaic glass. The entry must be listed in your Etsy shop. All entries are to be posted to the CGGE Challenge Group site on Flickr.

Voting will be open to all Etsy members and the winner of the challenge will be featured on our CGGE Home Page.

Good luck to all of you who enter the challenge!

1 comment:

ByCoco said...

I love the brilliance of the stars on a clear night in northern Maine almost as much as I love the turquoise blue water and white sandy beaches of the Florida gulf coast. "My True North" Stained Glass Bevel Heart in Teal reminds me of both and speaks to my soul of a communion of the best of the north with the best of the south. And in response, "Ahhh...." sighs my happy heart.
A photo of "My true North can be found in the Creative Glass Guild of Etsy Challege Group Pool on Flickr or in my Etsy shop at bycoco.etsy.com